Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

Sadly, Chicago has had to reschedule the Serr/Osler debate


Not that it was Chicago's fault-- I will have to be elsewhere on the 17th (in LA talking to federal defenders), so we have put off the debate until November. Which, of course, gives us that much more time for trash talking.

Speaking of which, the photo at left shows Prof. Serr in the course of his last debate. He lost to a tree. Note that his expression seems to reflect a feeling that somehow this result was all the tree's fault, despite the fact that the tree would rather not have been hit by a gigantic Yeti on skiis. Of course, that's just an assumption. The tree didn't really tell me anything.

In the meantime, too, I have noticed a serious dearth of blogs among the Summer and Fall starters. What is with you people? It's time to get "hip" with this "super-cool" new thing, the "internet!"

Comments:
so this picture is of Brian "debating" a tree... riiiiiiiiight.

I sure would like to "debate" Angela Jolie sometime soon...


- the tort assassin
 
In every picture his mouth is open... what the deal with that?
 
It's only a hypothesis, but I believe the bloggers had been getting too used to lounging around all day on the couch the last few weeks before classes started to blog effectively during the first week of school.

But we're slowly coming back.
 
Carver--

Maybe that is it. I already lopped off three of my links, to people who hadn't posted since May. It caused me great pain.
 
what exactly is the topic of this debate?
 
I think it's a reaction to the 806 we had last year.

Are there any blogs by students who started since fall '06?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#