Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Wait-- am I supposed to be Goofus or Gallant?


Comments:
You are definitely Goofus, since it looks like Gallant combs his hair.
 
Sloppy hair, Clinton hire, Yale Law... it all fits, Prof. Goofus.
 
No Regents Grad that I know would be wasting time teaching when he or she could be out defending people in traffic court.

--True fact: Regents Law School has big signs up promoting itself at the Norfolk, Virginia airport.
 
It is sad that I recognize that the pictures are incorrectly reversed. It is Gallant who is sitting and Goofus standing with his hand raised.

http://www.highlights.com/images/us/local/newsroom/imglib/GoofusGallant_Oct1980_hrsm.jpg
 
That's definitely a dilemma, isn't it? If you judge by ALL the criteria, you are neither one, which is probably why you aren't at DOJ anymore!
 
IPLG--you mean that Regents has signs up promoting that its graduates defend people in traffic court?!
 
SG,

Uh, no. The Regents ads make it seem like their grads go out and become captains of industry and the legal profession. And maybe some do. But my guess is that the placement department at Regents is not exactly bustling with hiring agents from major employers.
 
as someone who defends people in traffic court, I would like to thank iplawguy for making me feel great about the service I provide my clients.
 
Well, for it's worth, I think both that Regent U. probably turns out some good graduates, and that we need good lawyers in traffic court.

I also think that not everyone from Yale Law is a Godless hippie.
 
OK,

I have been properly chastised. Sorry, I was rude.
 
Don't worry iplaw guy, any real traffic court lawyer would be too busy working to read a godless hippie Blog like this one, 8:51 is pulling yer chain.
 
People really get lawyers for traffic court?

Really?
 
Chain properly pulled... iplaw reigned in. Long live the glorious traffic court lawyers!
 
Well, in Virginia they are really going to need traffic court lawyers now, with these new, OUTRAGEOUS fines for driving offenses! Fines up to $3000.
 
And... Regent is in Virginia! It all fits!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#