Friday, August 31, 2007

 

Crabby, Overtired PC Student Haiku Friday!


Looking up at the PR class today, I could see the following archetypes:
40% zombies
30% angry
20% sentient but thinking about food
5% manic, laughing inappropriately at children dying in a horrible bus accident
3% catatonic stupor
1% homicidal, paranoid, and narcoleptic
1% The Unflappable Dan Stokes, who seems skeptically engaged at all times, in all situations

Anyways, here are the themes for this week's haiku:

1) Bates!
2) I'm homicidal, paranoid, and narcoleptic
3) Lines from the movies Animal House or Ghostbusters
4) Miss Teen South Carolina
5) The Immortal Marvin Gaye
6) What should change at Baylor Law School
7) viscuous liquid expelled onto me by IPLawBaby
8) Orientation
9) Senator Larry Craig (R-Idaho)
10) My worst birthday ever

Here is mine:

The Iraq, Asians,
US Americans, they
All love the blondes!

Now you can write your own! Just make it fit the model of 5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables!

Comments:
Law school birthdays, bad.
Had no girlfriend at thirty,
Thought I was too old
 
Favorite Movie
Could recite lines, jokes all night
Love Animal House
 
Press your luck P C
no memo, no memo, stop!

yeah . . . i'm too tired to finish this one - i'm gonna take a 3 hour nap
 
Many people, they...
They can't afford a map, or...
Live in... The Iraq...
 
Aim for the flattop!
Dropping off or picking up?
That's a big Twinkie.
 
Okay, so it's true--
My girlfriend is a dog (pause)
AAAAAAAAGHHHH!
 
Dan is like Mr. Roarke on Fantasy Island, cool as a cucumber.

Worst birthday? Alone,
the Tate Modern bar. London
at my feet, homesick.
 
Marvin and Tammy,
Ain't no Mountain High Enough!!!
Gets me every time.
 
Picket signs, and picket
lines, don't punish me, Marvin
Come back,sing for us.

About House, we are
now alone in it, with our
Lawyer. Study hard, please.

May have to live in
McFake McFrance, Faux Chateau
for another year.

First I'm happy that
no one was hurt. Still am now,
but mad, mad, mad too.

Animal House, The
Insider: stuff in common?
Bruce McGill, D DAY.

Bruce screaming lawyer
in The Insider. But does
that really happen?

I loved that movie.
Great movie. Tobacco
bad, attorneys good.
 
Ginger, I've been there . . . but it wasn't on my birthday.

Day after Christmas:
Everybody's afterthought,
"*$%^&! It's your birthday!"
 
The Iraq has maps,
US Americans don't
But we have The Gays!
 
London Homesick Blues--
That's Jerry Jeff Walker, right?
No! Ginger Hunter!
 
"Fat drunk and stupid
Is no way to go through life"
Although I did try
 
labor day is mine
law firm like Marvin on 'roids
"let's get it on" - No!
 
Poor Senator Craig
Shouldn't have moved his leg.
Face covered with egg.
 
Senator Larry
Guess he can't afford a map
Or a friggin' clue!
 
Every Spring, the
toilets explode. Dean Wormer:
And I am that foot.
 
TellTenor--

Whether or not that rhyme was accidental, I am awed by your Haiku powers.
 
I turned thirteen
And spilled juice on my khakis
Looked just like pee.
 
Sexual healing...
That song just makes you dance
[But not in the lav]
 
If someone asks if
You are a god, you say yes.
Winston was the best.

Today is special.
It is the girlfriend's birthday.
Party at Shogun's.
 
Winston was better
as warden of Oswalt State
sadly, he got whacked
 
Press your luck PC
No memo, no memo, stop!
In-mouth vomit.
 
New quarter, more work
No FinAid, crazy schedule
Still glad not PC
 
My very own Razor shoutout?

I feel like a celebrity!

My Haiku:

I'm H P and N!
I'll kill them 'fore they kill me!
I'll just........zzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
"You're alien had a
Room at the Holiday Inn
In Paramus, huh?
 
Chalk it up to luck
I have not shat myself yet
Op'rative word: "yet."
 
Thursday, Nikki Cox
Got off to a slow start, but
Really knew her stuff.
 
The cake up in flames,
Smoke permeates my sinus,
My happy burnday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#