Thursday, June 28, 2007

 

News from Tydwbleach!


Since her house exploded, Razor Regular Tydwbleach has been living in motels and rented homes with a 3-year-old and a luthier. This update is lifted from the comments section:

I feel almost like a real person again. I am back to more of being myself and it took a LOOOONG time. Before the house exploded, there was the remodel, before that I had elective surgery and before that my Dad died and it has been this INSANE time. In between all of that was the Seven habits guy and the nerds, and the subsequent job search.

I am back to the "normal" life, you know? The regular stuff: grocery lists and laundry and what's for dinner and what should I make with all of these rotting bananas? I need to make banana bread and of course I could not find my loaf pan but in the scheme of things this is not a tragedy. Not in love with the French Countryside snooty type of neighborhood we`are renting in - this yuppieville with all of the fake tudors and the fake chateaus and the crazy old ladies and all of the kids named Ashton and Haley and Taylor and Mackenzie, but then I grew up in GP. I can handle these nuts for a year.

Habib and I are going to max out my new kitchen and bath and I love my job, and my kid is weird but aren't they all? and my husband is a luthier, but he is happy so I guess things are turning out okay after a bunch of DRAMA.

Comments:
geocoaching?
 
Sleepy--

I was wondering about that, too. what the heck is geocoaching, Tyd?
 
where does it say GGEO COACHING? I looked for it I have no idea what it means

BUt I do know about geocache ing which is some kind if where's waldo type of real life game people play with like GPS systems there was an article in the Canby Herald this week about it,. THe Canby Herald is where I get ALLL of my news.

From there and Ann Coulter of course.

I am no longer a Republican, and no matter who I vote for I am probably out of politics for good. This is because I saw it from the INSIDE and it is cynical and scary. However I think a lot of people do not know this. BUT when they see Ann Coulter and others of her kind on BOTH SIDES making awful remarks, I think they are going to drive a LOT of people away from even voting and that is terrible.

SO back to the topic... WHERE did I write about GEOCOACHING???? I don't see it.

My guess it is some kind of new olympic sport involving hula hoops and bongs, and that Donut invented it.
 
By the way sorry I have been scarce lately but I will have more time soon.. I got FIRED!!! HAHAHAH JUST KIDDING no I love my job But Bill is taking Spencer with him on a biz trip to San Josebag on Fri and will be gone til the following thursday.

Every year Bill makes guitars for this radio station contest involving a guy who had like two hits in the 80s (Greg Kihn) who is now a DJ there. They have a concert tie in ( last time it was THe WHO) and they give away a guitar at the concert to a bunch of people who entered and then two other guitars go to Jeff Pohle the head of Southern Lumber who donates the wood to make the guitars and sponsors the contest, and Greg Kihn, the DJ who also has a band.

Because the precious guitars have to be photographed for the press for the contest and all of that they have to arrive in perfect condition and there are deadlines, so Bill drives them to San Jose. IT is 11 hours, and Spencer is gonna stay with his gramma. 11 hours is long int eh car but we have that DVD player and as long as Winnie the Pooh movies play continuously Spencer will think he is at home...

I call it the Pooh Effect - it puts Spencer into a daze Pooh and tigger and Piglet and eeyore and rabbit and kanga and roo and owl and CR ( Christopher Robin)

I know them all. I hear that dialogue and those songs in my sleep.

SO I will be alone here at the house with the dawg all that time almost a week. It will be fun to just read books and work at Matt's and do whatever I want. Maybe even visit the razor more
 
"All those in jeopardy, baby... wooooooooooo...."

Greg Kihn Band
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#