Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

Me & Swanburg & Some guy at U.T....


Thanks to the folks over at Beer Mat for including me among other "Bear Backers" such as Swanburg and the Unabomber. I actually do support quite a few Baylor sports, even the ones we sometimes aren't so good at (that is, those requiring men to throw a large ball). When I want the latest scores, I always go to www.baylor.edu, but if what I am really interested in is a bizarre melange of sports news, internship horror stories, and psychotic ramblings, nothing beats Baylor's #1 Sports blog: Beer Mat!

Comments:
How ever did you find that sketch of Gov. Pat? A striking resemblence, I must say. Thanks for the shoutout, Razor.

Red
 
I'm still scared to be critical of Baylor sports for fear that Kat in the CSO will attack me with an axe.
 
Boy, I haven't seen that Unabomber drawing in a long time. That's not the same person who drew Pat, is it? I guess not . . .
 
Hey Osler why do you have a pic of Donut up?
 
what is with the weird code thingy you have to type in now?
 
uhmmmm this is getting annoying
 
OSLER!?!?!?!?!? if wevery time I comment I have to type in the weird thingy its gonna be verrrry tedious
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#