Monday, May 21, 2007

 

The Razor: #1 in Puckett News


For this week's haiku winner, I just couldn't resist the only Puckett-related haiku I have ever received, from the woman Puckett will one day refer to as "The Wife:"

Swaths of soft cotton
Delightful simplicity
Reads "I heart Puckett"

She is referring, I think, to a high quality, Puckett-related t-shirt sold at many retailers for a very reasonable price.

Honorable mention goes to Tall Tenor, RG, and Mrs. CL, who made me want to jump in a pool.

Comments:
So, what did I win?!
 
Yes, you win. And this week's prize is, uh, Puckett time.

Which would have been interesting if IPLawGuy had won.
 
I knew I'd get at least an honorable mention for being able to use "ad hominem" in a haiku.
 
If I'd won, I'd have probably preferred Puckette time, which probably would have turned Puckett into IPlawEnemy.
 
Wooooooooooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#