Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

My nook, full of ideas and bits of scrap paper



This little nook is where I have been doing much of my writing. It's a great little spot, tucked away with all the craziness of New York just outside the old, tall windows. Though it is pouring in Texas, it has been beautiful here. I'm getting a lot done-- I have finished three chapters since my arrival Sunday.

Today, though, is research day. I'm just going to huddle down and read, and then talk to people who know about some of this stuff.

Meanwhile, IPLawGuy is just over the river in Newark. He pretty much has a second home there by now-- I think we should call him "Mr. Newark." Then ask him for loans at a very high interest rate, and to take bets on pro football.

Comments:
Baylor had 100% bar passage rate for the Feb 2007 exam.
 
Are you taking suggestions for Haiku Friday yet? Here's some ideas that are currently stuck in my brain drain:

1. Prosecuting Jesus
2. Slumming in New York City
3. Thunderstorms
4. The price of tea in China
5. Painless dentistry
6. The length of Nancy Pelosi's skirts
7. The best Martini money can buy
8. 101 new uses for the Baylor Law School Sippy Mugs
 
Baylor gets 100% Pass Rate on Feb. 2007 Texas Bar Exam. I'm not ashamed to gloat.
 
I did not even read your post, cause all i wanted to do is say WE ALL PASSED THE BAR EXAM!!! 100%!!!

love always,
the squeeknsqueeker
 
Meanwhile, I am back in DC, with yet ANOTHER Court date set for Tuesday in Newark.

In between I have to depose the witness the Plaintiff suddenly intends to call next week.... in Newark.

Or maybe Cleveland.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#