Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

I would like to apologize if you had to see this for some reason...


For the past few days, I have been working on a reply brief. For you non-lawyers, that means the other side (in this case, the DOJ) responds to the initial brief, and then you get to write a fairly short rebuttal. It needs to be quick, accurate and punchy. To write something like that, I usually listend to loud music, walk around while muttering to myself, gesture a lot, dance around some, and then bang stuff out before starting the routine again. It is productive, but you wouldn't want to see it. Coffee is also involved.

Next, I will put the finishing touches on the essay I have designed to make make everyone in the whole world mad at me, expecially at Baylor.

As a little interlude, though, I will enjoy a stirring video
of "Danny Boy" as performed by Beaker, Animal, and the Swedish Chef. Or, perhaps, a similar grouping performing "Clocks" by Coldplay (what is it with Muppets and Coldplay?). After that... maybe REM performing Furry Happy Monsters... (I think Poseur is in this one, if you look carefully). Intriguingly, R.E.M. is portrayed as a part-human, part-muppet band in this clip.

Comments:
I think you also post random things on the Razor as a way to avoid doing real work.

I know that I do.
 
That is the greatest thing i've seen this week
 
I don't know that the essay will make Baylor mad at you...just 95% of the rest of McLennan County.
 
You've ruined an entire afternoon of work with that Danny Boy video.

"Oh, boy, oh, boy. . ."
 
After reading pro se motions all week I (and the rest of the US Government) would welcome an Osler Response!

I have heard...now this is purely hearsay...that you also have a special hat that you wear while you work?

Like a thinking cap...

Is it true?
 
Um, yeah, that's true. I do have a thinking hat... actually, it is more of a "sorting hat," because it helps sort the good ideas from the bad ones.

There is a reason these things should be done behind closed doors...
 
I bet it's one of those giant foam cowboy hats. Or one of those with cup holders on the sides, attached to straws. Perhaps bilateral giant Baylor Sippy cups, filled with an adult beverage of some type....that ought to lead to some excellent work.

Beeker rocks, but Animal is my favorite muppet.
 
Then, Mrs., you have to love Animal's work in "Danny Boy"...
 
C'mon, lets show some love for the Cookie Monster!

At least the old Cookie Monster. I hear they're forcing him to eat healthy food these days. Sad.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#