Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

"Everything is Bigger in New York!"



Yesterday, someone told me "everything is bigger in New York!" This may seem like a strange thing to say to someone from Texas, but there are some things that are bigger, I suppose. The sheer number of people is still a little overwhelming to me-- there can be a traffic jam on the sidewalk, and I don't run into that much in Waco.

My writing is going pretty well. Today I'm going to be writing about humiliation as a punishment, which is kind of a hot topic in criminal law-- but first I am going to talk to a guy who has already written a lot about it. It's great to have the chance to do nothing but write, and I think it makes my writing better, too.

And the rat was in Soho.

Comments:
THAT is a big ol' rat. I think I dated him, back in the day....yeah, pretty sure.
 
Hehe, yeah, Mrs. CL... Good times.
 
Rat: Good one, you got me :)

You were always funny, in a Templeton kinda way....steer clear of the DeCon.
 
That looks like the rat I found in Memorial during Rush Week '06. *shudders*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#