Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

The Elegance of Found Objects



I was walking down Prince Street at dusk, and there was this perfectly drawn alien on a little piece of note paper wedged up by the curb. He was a happy alien, with a big, goofy grin and he was carrying a steering wheel. He also had big, floppy feet-- obviously he is a good swimmer. I'm not sure who drew him, or why, but he was from a good place.

I thought about showing my alien to someone at random walking down the street, but concluded this would be thought of as "weird."

Comments:
Good job on using various pictures, only one of which is a repeat. You are getting better.
 
Sometimes you just have to do what pleases you, even if its not going to please other people.

-Thomas
 
I found a $20 bill once in a parking lot. I thought it was quite elegant.

I showed it to the next store clerk I saw. Gave it to her, in fact.
 
Found aliens are safer than found cake.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#