Saturday, April 28, 2007

 

Yes, I would trust him with a flamethrower...


In case any of you have me and Campbell Warner mixed up, that's me on the left.

Campbell and about 60 other Baylor students graduated this morning in a great ceremony punctuated by Allison Dickson's speech and an excellent address by Prof. Powell. There are so many wonderful people in this group, and it is going to be hard to have them off doing other things...

One intriguing thing in the ceremony was that in his remarks to the students, Baylor President John Lilley mentioned Osler's Razor, raising the possibility that he reads this blog. If so, I'm sure everyone has the same question:


Would I trust him with a flamethrower?
Yes, I would.

Comments:
After he made the comment, it was great when those of us who read your blog giggled. It was like he outed us or something. He also gave props to Client Counseling, which really rocks (we are like the stepchildren of Advocacy).

On a graduation related note, for those of us who searched for you and your white (cream-colored?) suit, but never got a photo op, can we just photoshop ourselves into one of these pics, or will you make yourself available at Richland Mall for photos?
 
Because I had to be somewhere at 12:30 and the commencement lasted almost two hours, I wasn't at the reception for long, which was really too bad. Maybe I will just show up and take Bar Bri with you guys?
 
*waves to president lilley*

Hi.

--Coco
 
Dear President Lilley --

Please do not click any of the linked blogs on the left. Thank you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#