Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

What I did this week...


Among other things, I did the following:

1. Wrote this. (You can download the essay by clicking on "download article" in the upper left hand corner. Simple, I know, but people still ask me where Seventh and James church is located...).

2. Spent two hours on the phone with a retired mobster (for a project I am doing with Blaine McCormick).

3. Watched a lot of finals for Oral Advocacy-- and they have been great.

4. Started grading the other exams.

5. Packed up a pile of books to take to New York.

There was some other stuff, too, but I forgot most of it. Maybe that's a bad sign...

Comments:
Would you trust the retired mobster with a flamethrower?
 
Dear IPLG,

No.

Love,
Mark
 
9:30 for the Man Date works for me. I'll pick you up at your house, but I'll have kids in tow. XXXOOO
 
Will you wear a Man Purse for your Man Date?

What Cha gonna be doing in NY?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#