Friday, April 27, 2007

 

Robbed!



Florencia Rueda is coming back for commencement tomorrow here at Baylor, but it has been a baaaad week. Her apartment in Austin was robbed, and the robber took away a lot of stuff, including (I think) her computer with photos in it.

Austin-- so good, and once in a while, so bad.

Anyways, if you have any photos with Florencia in them, email them over to her, or to me and I will forward them.

If you don't remember Florencia, that is her in the photo to the right (I know, because this was her profile picture in facebook).

Comments:
Yeah, I hate to do this, but there is something about bad-experience empathy that makes me want to jump on the bad-experience bashing.

I HATE AUSTIN. And, being a Texas native, I'm not supposed to feel that way---well, at least, not being an A&M alum, I'm not supposed to feel that way.

I lived in Austin for 3 weeks. Those 3 weeks are easily the second worst in my life.

Ick.
 
OK, I'll bite... What were the First worst three weeks of your life?
 
IPLG--

B took practice court.
 
I am so sorry that happened to you Florencia. Dangit, I love Austin. It must have been visitors from somewhere I don't like.

I don't know where that might be, offhand...but if I think of it I will let APD know.
 
We love ya Flo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#