Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

My 5th favorite recycled photo


A few people (actually, several people) have accurately accused me of recycling photos on the blog. I figure that so long as I'm going to do that, I might as well build up a hall of fame type thing. I'll start with my 5th Favorite photo in Razor history, pasted in haphazardly above. As you might remember, this one was taken shortly after the Baylor Sippy Cup program was initiated, to show the actual size of said cups. In the photo, you can see Swanburg and his date enjoying a delicious beverage. A hazmat team stands at the ready (as required by state law), and Chicago lounges nearby.

Any other favorites people want to lobby for?

Comments:
The Panda with a flamethrower always gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. That and Beaker singing Feelings.
 
I like the "Twin sons of different mothers wearing matching sweaters" picture of you and your brother--only he has a mustache. Why is that?
 
I miss your old photo - telephone boy. I actually went out on the web and found it.
 
Medievalist--

That's not my brother! That's former Baylor Chaplain Todd Lake!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#