Friday, April 13, 2007

 

I am compelled to display reader photos. Please caption.



Lately, there have been a lot of complaints here at the Razor about the art I am displaying. In particular, people are upset that there are some photos (ie, the keg dancer, Beaker from the Muppets, Tea Leoni making out with IPLawGuy as I watch resentfully) which have been used many times.

Fortunately, Razorites are not just a bunch of complainers-- rather, they are doers. And what they have done is send me a lot of pictures suited for non-sequitor style usage. For example, the photo above has been sent to me by Tydwbleach. It apparently is a photo of her son Spencer's birthday party. Judging by the photo, he invited a lady (who may or may not be Tyd; I don't know what she looks like) and a bunch of chickens.

But I'm just guessing. Captions, anyone?

Comments:
Caption: Spencer and his birkenstocks brave the hen house. Note the quick get-away car!
 
That lady in the picture owns that chicken farm or whatever. Spencer was taken there by his grandparents to commune with nature the day of his actual birthday. He had his birthday party the day before and this is why he looks all hung over.

Spencer LOVED those chickens.. He has not stopped talking about them since that day.

I know its not exciting, my kid and the chickens but it better than beaker...
 
P.S. Those are not Birkenstocks. They are his light up sandals that I swore I would never buy him. Bad Mommy Bad Mommy
 
Tyd,

What do you have against Beaker? His version of Feelings is RAD!
 
And though their anti-chicken wirefence fortifacation was strong, with overwhelmig numbers the infected fowl broke through the defenses into the compound. The defenders fought valiantly, but when it became clear all was lost, the woman, in an effort to buy time for her own escape, threw the child onto the oncomig winged horde and fled with only a shovel for protection. She is presumed to not have escaped unpecked.
 
ME? i LOVE Beaker...
 
Tyd -

I wish they made light up shoes for adults! That would be really fun!!

Unless you are a criminal fleeing in the dark!
 
In which case, would you want Os for your defense counsel?
 
Hmmm... it's interesting that only one of the preceding comments is from a Wacoan. It went like this:

Virginia
Oregon
Oregon
DC
Waco
Oregon
Virginia
Miami
 
What makes you think TallTenor is in Virginia? I'm not sure if he's EVER been a resident of the Old Dominion. He works all over the world and owns a home in Connecticut.

And my earlier comment was made from Los Angeles.
 
Why is that interesting, Osler? and I thought all Opera men lived in NYC My friend from high school, Harry Berberian his dad was a bass for the Met he lived in NYC like ten months of the year.
 
No no no, IPLG-- the Virginia person is Red; TallTenor is the Miami person at the end, because that is where he is performing right now.
 
Man, I always hated these reading comprehension things.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#