Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

Hmmmm... there's something fishy here.

During a short break in practice court yesterday, I dashed into the bathroom on the second floor. I was surprised that it had been thoroughly decorated with election posters-- I hadn't even realized we were having an election. Anyways, two of the posters really caught my attention:

1) One candidate had morphed his face onto a picture of Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld. I guess that caught my attention, but then I started to think about Kramer conducting a minitrial, and I threw up a little in my mouth.

2) Another student was running for treasurer of the Student Bar association. Among her slogans was "I need money for my wedding." Uh-oh.

Comments:
Watch Kramer in the movie Trial and Error. Good little flick. That'll give you a better idea of Kramer in court.
 
Yeah I kinda felt...watched....
 
Just when I thought I was clever in bringing up the fact that Kramer actually tried to try a case in "Trial and Error," somebody goes and beats me to it. By the way, his trial skills probably would make you throw up a little.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120373/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#