Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Earned Exhaustion and the end of Oral Advocacy

Today was the last day for Sentencing and Oral Advocacy class, and probably the last time I will teach those two until a year from now. I try to make the last class a little special, and in Oral Advocacy it seems that Profs. Gloer and O'Brien did, too. I really am going to miss teaching with them; it is an experience where I learn something every week.

I was truly impressed, too, with the reflections the students had on the last assignment-- you can read them here.

It's a pretty darn memorable one-credit class, at least for me.

Comments:
Boy, Professor O'Brien gave us a nice punch to the stomach for his swan song...man oh man. I think I have gotten more religion in your class this quarter than in a month of Sundays.

Bravo!
 
I wish I could have taken the class twice...at least!
 
Oh, and I mean I "got religion" in the old southern meaning...to increase one's faith...a good thing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#