Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

Graduation, again.



This is Heather Davenport and Hugh ("Big Aristotle") Fuller. Fuller graduated last Spring, and wrote my all-time favorite short student piece, which was a reflection in Oral Advocacy class. He is working as a prosecutor in Tyler. Heather gave the wonderful student address this morning. I had the pleasure of teaching her in many of my classes, and working with her on a long paper. It's because of people like them... well, that graduation is so hard.

If you are a teacher, that's your life's work, after all.

Comments:
Jim Bob was always an interesting guy.
 
I don't know who Jim Bob is, but I would like to state for the record that my head/neck ratio is more proportional than this picture might lead you to believe.
 
I mean "correctly proportioned" of course.
 
That's why they call you "Big Aristotle." Or something like that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#