Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Ouch...



I was roaming around my computer looking for pictures of David Corbett to attach to the last post, and found this one. [I'm just killing time until haiku Friday] Corbett is second from the right, together with Maggie Weaver, Lauren Hudgeons, Gordon Davenport, Florencia Rueda, Danny Back, Margaret Chen, and Misty Keene. Man, what a great team that was!

What's striking is that the apparently homeless guy in the back is me, the professor. Why is it that I not only look so much more unattractive than my students, but kind of deranged? That troubles me. It may be time to try a new look, and get away from the whole Unabomber thing I seem to have going in this photo.

Comments:
Welcome to Baylor?

Not gonna lie, but the students here look better than anybody else in the world.
 
I agree!!!=)We had to beat the girls off of Gordon!
 
Awww great memories! Good times.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#