Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

One Bright Spot

Between the Wintry Mix and endless PC exercises and various crabby people, I'm in a foul mood. Fortunately, there is good news to report-- a new and promising blog. David Corbett is a recent Baylor Law grad, now working as a public defender in Kingman, Arizona. David was one of my all-time favorite students at Baylor, and I'm glad to see he has not only started a blog, but has figured out how to put in graphics of green monsters. You can check out his blog here... and you should.

Comments:
Green Monsters? What's so special about that?

You've already posted a couple photos of my car from college, the '68 Satellite, AKA the Green Monster.

Or is this the Jolly kind of Green MOnster, like the kind the Medievalist knows from the Le Seuer Valley (or however its spelled) in Minnesota?
 
Cheer up...Tomorrow is Haiku Friday! :)
 
Yeah, good point, Allison. There's nothing like Haiku to perk me up...
 
A pre-Friday Haiku to cheer up the Razor:

Zombies dictate Law!
Redrum, Redrum, Mushroom cloud!
Fetas is a word.
 
Whenever life gets you down, just say "Hey, Hey, Hey!" It always puts a smile on my face.

Be happy. The last exercise is today, the sun actually came out yesterday, and it's the weekend.
 
If anyone needs a bright spot in their day, it's someone in Kingman. The last time I drove through there, it was...rather purgatorial. I've heard it's grown since then, and that was about four years ago, but it's still not my idea of a great city.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#