Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Correction!

In this recent post I made a number of errors. Unfortunately, I used poor judgement and deeply regret these mistakes. I also take personal responsibility for these mistakes.

First of all, IPLawBaby's name is not "Dwight David Eisenhower IPLawguy." Her name is, in fact, "Elizabeth" (though I was correct that this name came from her maternal great-grandfather). Also, she did not weigh 12 pounds at birth; rather she came in at only six pounds. Further, her nickname is not "Scooter," it is "Libby" (I think that error was a little understandable). Moreover, Libby is a girl, not a boy, and does not know "Baby Tae Kwon Do" or how to make methamphetamine. Finally, Libby is not under indictment in Wyoming for aggravated assault, played no role in the Dick Cheney/Tara Reid scandal of last month, and was not Bradley Thomas' date to Law Prom.

Again, I regret these errors. IPLawBaby, please stop spitting up on my carpet now.

Comments:
I spend almost all my time in the Internet, and at my work and at home, when I feel weariness search for something on this theme. Having found your site, I have understood that I should not waste time on search more.
_____________________________
http://www.austinshakespeare.org/Season/
 
You have been looking for something that combines drivel and haiku? Then you have found the place!
 
IPLawBaby has not (yet) spit up on your carpet. So far her spit up has been limited to the kitchen, bedroom and stairwell floors... and family members.

IPLawBaby will, however, be attending today's basketball game in order to get pointers on spitting from the master, Bobby Knight.
 
T.O. is coming to the basketball game to hang out with Bobby Knight?
 
so that WAS Tara Reid with Dick Cheney!!!

I KNEW IT!!! I saw the Enron tattoo on his butt in that movie on you tube and I knew it HAD to be him.
 
Dead on, Tyd. Cheney's all over the place, man!
 
im glad you decided to clean up your blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#