Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Best character from an examination


For the Crim Prac test yesterday, the hypothetical target of the investigation was "Dary Bates." I'm disappointed in myself. At least I should have made it "Barry Lates" or something, and had him driving a BMW. It was weak. It could well be that my sole motivation was the desire to run this picture again on the blog.

However, I know that some other familiar characters have cropped up on exams lately. For example, I understand that Prof. Torts had his brother's family in some sort of tortious disaster, and the Bates-Serr mutually assured destruction via test question has been going on now for decades...

Any updates, students?

Comments:
'Shizzam!' - Gomer, Goober, Beav, or another wholesome, criminal character from Crimlaw multiple choice hypo. My new favorite word.
Another was a contemplative piece on a bartender that 'poured his last drink.' I didn't see how his retiring had a darn thing to do with homicide, still.
 
Homicide? Is that what you do in Criminal Practice?
 
I honestly think there should've been a criminal named Kareem Abdul-Paula-McPantsypants on there somewhere.
 
and Tootsie's snotty-nosed kids from a prior marriage
 
What happened to Gordo Smith?
 
the only ones i remember from all of law school are tootsie and gig (who made appearences on the t&e exam and the admin exam, i believe) and counseller's Ponti-Yak Sunburst, or whatever it was in civpro
 
Professor Simpson used her little Purple (Aubergine) Honda in many a hypo. It made an appearance on her Bankruptcy final as well.

Revo214, Tootsie and Gig were the best part of T&E, I only pray that they are out there somewhere, together...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#