Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

And This Year's Osler for Lifetime Achievement Goes To...



[Nervous titters, envelope-ripping, the gentle rustle of satin]... Joe Hoelscher!

Over the nearly 42 years I have been at Baylor, Mr. Hoelscher has been the most accomplished and willing PC witness. Embodying the virtues of flexibility, commitment, and character, he has portrayed pedophile doctors, crime victims, bank robbers, fast-food managers, and a wide variety of calm, competent experts. With nothing more than a slight tilt of the head and the classic Hoelscher line, "I'm not sure I understand your question. You see..." Joe was able to derail seemingly hundreds of cross-examinations.

Seriously, Mr. Hoelscher showed unusual willingness to serve as a PC witness during his time here, and I for one appreciate it.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Because of you, Joe and the gentle rustle of satin are now forever entertwined in my mind.

I know what you are doing. This is a diabolical attempt to derail my finals study with thoughts of wanton Joe-lust.

It simply won't work. I've put those days behind me.
 
Wasn't that him on the grassy knoll?
 
All hail the willing pc witnesses--who are often more difficult to find than to prepare for the mini trial itself
 
the best part was when he added an accent to his performance. something about Joe in a french accent just screams Oscar. Congrats to you Joe!!
 
He was even to be a witness when he was in PC
 
Joe Hoelsher is a good boy.
 
I mean Hoelscher.
 
Not even Hoelscher can spell Hoelscher without using cut and paste.

And he owes me some keys.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#