Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

We have a winner!


This week's Haiku Friday winner is Squeeknsqueeker, for this entry:

Graduation near
Can't rent my regalia
For fear of jinxing

It perfectly describes a certain form of anxiety we only feel at a few moments in our lives. I'm pretty sure, though, that SNS can go ahead and rent the stuff with some assurance.

The key question is, which prize will she choose? Will she want to play foosball for free? Or will she dig up a tie-dyed shirt, some beads and a floppy hat to play the role of Bates' "old lady?" The world awaits an answer to this crucial question.

Comments:
Woo Hoooo!!! If I had a tie-dyed shirt, beads, and a floppy hat I would totally play the part, but alas I don't have any of the required items.
 
Well deserved win!! I vote that you play the part!
 
well, even if I do have a floppy hat, I am still missing the shirt and the beads.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#