Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Perhaps the Most Poorly Made, Most Offensive Homecoming Float Ever.


From the Files of IPLawGuy. Apparently, I helped build this. I'm told that we were playing Harvard for homecoming, which explains the crimson, uh, nuclear explosion. You can't see from this angle the sign that says "Nuke Harvard." This may be the float that burned DURING the parade (which, of course, did not stop or pause for said event).

Tydwbleach-- these are not skills I learned at Grosse Pointe North High School.

Fortunately, the statute of limitations has run.

Comments:
Is that... oh, never mind. Did you accidentally go back to middle school for college, or something????
 
We can call him...The Bearded Nugget
 
Actually, the other side of the float said, "Look out Harvard Here we Come."

Note the "Blue... Kegs" placed by the side of the less erect, crimson shaft.

As previously reported, the fire started in the middle of Historic Colonial Williamsburg due to "a spark from the catalytic converter" or so said one of our fraternity brothers to the police. He later became Executive Director of the Florida Republican Party. Really.

Sadly I have none of the "Osler as Jesus" photos. He looked pretty ridiculous, I must say. But the chicks dug him anyway.
 
Hoo boy. Here we go...
 
Each day that I read this blog, I am more convinced that I have lived the dullest life, period.

IPLG, the two blue kegs-priceless.

-B
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#