Monday, December 11, 2006

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Date and Time


Foosball. Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2006. 9 pm. Crickets. Pay $5 to Bates' old lady, which will go to charity, and play Bosler (Bates/Osler) in Foosball. If you can beat Bosler, you win a prize. I'm certainly hoping that Bates will take on the persona of "Ace," which he played with such charm in this afternoon's PC Top Gun Final Round.

In the meantime, I suggest you mosey over to the Onion for the great shopping tips in their annual Cheap Toy Round-Up. I especially like the sound of the "Dora the Explorer Inflatible Swiper," which I'm assuming is some kind of new-aged Hamburglar character who swipes stuff from kids and then eats it or crushes it or something.

While I'm covering miscellanous items, has anyone else noticed that Swanburg's Mom has started posting over on SoTheBearSays? I think it's nice. But, I'm a little hurt that she didn't reveal herself to someone her own age (me).

Comments:
Is there a dead body/sleeping child/Bates' old lady hidden in the sheets?
 
Could be, could be. Another reason to show up for some foosball.
 
I think it is someone who fell asleep while playing legos, then Fahrenholdt peed on him/her.
 
All this Chris-peeing-on-things business is part of my grand Bush/Rove plan to set the bar so low that I far exceed the expectations of the misunderestimators when I don't pee on anyone.

And today's Election Day! Get up for it! I heard the bear out front has endorsed someone...
 
Now, does one need to bring a partner on this one or can we go solo vs the Bosler?
 
We will be more that happy to defeat you either solo or two at a time.
 
I don't play, but I'll be there with my camera, documenting every goal, the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat, the painkiller of alcohol.
 
Every student's worst nightmare.

His mother reveal's herself to a student, and a member of the third floor gets jealous.
 
Didn't something like that happen in American Pie?
 
Can I just say that "Bosler" is a way better name than "Brangelina" Good job.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#