Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Another strange twist in the campaign...

Over at Sothebearsays, Chris Farhenhooper has entered his latest missive in his search of meaning as commencement speaker. Edited for space (plus, I left out the parts about Ditka and the 1985 Chicago Bears), he says the following:

Put yourself there, in the seats of Waco Hall, waiting for ... Dean Toben to tell ... the Commencement Speaker to give you a... "traditional"... death by exhortations... or defensive...platitudes by someone too far removed from... the phone...[Fahrengolfer's] tired old obsession with... Swanburg's mom...

I'm beginning to understand why Weirdo Bear out front has endorsed him.

Comments:
posts like this are the reason I read this blog.

(golf clap, golf clap, golf clap)

Bravo!
 
I think you've captured the essence of what I was trying to say perfectly. I'm thinking of letting you ghostwrite the speech, and by "ghostwrite" I mean "not attend."

Weirdo Bear will be my Secretary of State.
 
He would be a great Secretary of State. He is basically motionless, kind of like George Schultz.

(and, like Schultz, I believe he has a Princeton Tiger tatooed on his rear end. At least I think that is what it is.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#