Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

And now for something completely different...

Up here in Texarkana, I received a very intriguing email from Dr. DeAnna Toten Beard, Prof. of Theater Arts at Baylor. Apparently, our proposal to present a paper based on our use of Susan Glaspell's "Trifles"(for Criminal Practice class) was accepted by the MATC Theater History Symposium in Minneapolis this March. This was because of the wonderful proposal Dr. Toten Beard wrote, not anything I did.

What this means is that I'll be the only lawyer at a drama conference! How fun is that? Unless they all make fun of me, or give me an embarrassing name tag or something. You know how the cool drama kids can be to outsiders. But, I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Comments:
I think what this means is that you were trying to figure out an angle to get up North this winter for more winter sports and wolf baiting.
 
God's country? You get to go to God's country in March? Can I go as caddy?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#