Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

There seems to be a problem with the voting machine...

I'm going to close up the poll on the haiku competition at 5 today, so get your votes in now. It seems that there is some malfunction with the software, so that the poll plasters itself over the posts if you are using an Apple computer (as I do at home), and I can't take it much longer.

In the real elections, I voted last week. I love voting-- I would do it several times if I could, like they do in Chicago.

Comments:
So should I be running attack ads against the other poets....?
 
Should you love The West Wing? Yes. It is a fabulous show filled with witty banter and smart story lines. I have a few seasons that perhaps I could loan out...if I can make myself take them out of the DVD player.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#