Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

A Pre-Apology and a Promise


Things move fast! The new quarter starts on Monday. I am off to Dallas today with my mock trial team, so I will miss commencement, and I apologize to the graduates. I really love graduation, and especially the part where I get to meet parents. It explains a lot. At least, people say that when they meet my parents.

As for the promise, I think I am going to be able to get one of the best teachers at Baylor, Dr. DeAnna Toten Beard, to help out with my first day of Criminal Practice on Monday. If you are in the class, make sure to pick up the reading, which is available on the 3d floor or here. Dr. Toten-Beard is one of the people I try to be like in my approach to teaching, and I'm very excited she will be visiting on Monday.

Comments:
Good luck to your team!!! I hope they were as much fun as we were! I know ya'll will do wonderful!
 
I'm sad you'll miss commencement. There are only 13 of us graduating, though - an unlucky number by most standards - so maybe you'll avoid the bad luck that must come from having 13 prospective graduates in one place.
Good luck to your team!
 
good luck. eat lots of beef.
 
aww father and son reunited again!
 
Is that the guy who was dressed up in the Quaker suit? Are you accepting an apology for his attack on Inappropriate Bear?
 
IPLG--

Yeah, something like that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#