Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

I'm thinking that may have been a bad plan...


Since Baylor Law students often at least appear to be surprisingly uninformed about illegal narcotics, I devote a class to the subject and assign students different drugs to report on. This particular criminal practice class seems particularly enthusiastic about the project-- I'm not used to people yelling "Yes!" when they hear they need to study marijuana or heroin. I look forward to the adventure Tuesday will be. I suspect that at least one student will show up in costume. Hoo boy.

And I worry what research they will do for the upcoming class on drunk driving.

Comments:
Major kudos if you can identify the (non-drug using but costumed) former student in the photo.
 
When you ask about steroids I plan to say I am not here to talk about the past.
 
Oh, I'm wrong then. I thought it was IPLawguy.
 
I'm sorry its not me! I would like to have a mask like that. I do have some good photos though. Perhaps I can forward some for posting.
 
My money's on Stafford.
 
Professor PR

I was just informed that some mock trial kids have still not taken your test. First, how much time do they get to prepare for a test we had 3 days to prepare? Second, how on earth can anyone think this is fair? Finally, allowing students to take the final late runs the risk they will be told what to expect (especially when their significant other of many years has already taken the final). I am disappointed. Not only do the students get grade points for being on the team, they are also given as much time as they need apparently to prepare for their finals. Maybe fairness should be one of your pillars of PR too...
 
I do not know why people continue to think that this is an appropriate forum in which to bash Osler. It must suck to have a blog that just allows people to anonymously throw crap at you like monkeys.
 
Caffeine is psychotropic like LSD, so can I be your guest speaker? I promise to pass out samples (legal ones), so students can experience first hand a mind-altering drug without going to jail for it.
 
It's Porterfield! We have a winner!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#