Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Dallas!


Does anyone else think that the guiding principle behind architecture in Dallas is an apparent need to attract alien spacecraft? Every building seems to have swirling lights or some pattern designed to pull in extraterrestrials. The restaurants are good, though. That would attract me if I was from a different planet. Tonight, the team is going to Bob's for steaks. I figure if you are going to eat a steak, it is best to eat one cooked by someone named "Bob."

Comments:
Congratulations to everyone who passed the July 2006 bar exam! Baylor's passage rate is our routinely obscene 97+%. No one else comes close. Either we're really, really, ridiculously good at lawyer stuff or room 127 has great feng shui.

Now, at least I know I'll be supported by a licensed attorney while I waste my life away on writing and xbox...
 
Yeah, 98% is incrediburgable. I was amazed. One of the 98% was at dinner with us at Bob's, and he was very happy (and full).

Life is good.
 
Bob's is unquestionably the best steak in Dallas, but it also has to be one of the most unpleasant restaurants to actually eat in. WAAAAAAAY too crowded and so loud I can't hear myself think. But I hope y'all enjoyed it.
 
I always thought Jeff spelled it "Incrediburgible." Now I'm questioning my basic beliefs
 
Tom-- It was mayhem when we got there, but then the rowdies all left. Except us.

IPLG-- I think Burger Chef and Jeff spelled it different ways. What was their relationship, anyways? That was kind of fishy.
 
Fortunately, the universe is kind.

Now HERE is info about a Fine restaurant... And the site has sound!


http://www.freewebs.com/burgerchef/7burgerchefjeff.htm

Burger Chef is far too affable to be creepy. He's only interested in burgers. And fun. But not THAT kind of fun. Jeff is kind of a Robin (as in Batman and) ripoff
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#