Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

Calling Europe... Europe, are you there?

Swissgirl, it is your job to pick the winner of yesterday's haiku contest. You have many fine entries to choose from!

As for me, I'm all about the University of Michigan today. I never went there, but in the state of Michigan you are assigned at birth an allegiance to either Michigan or Michigan State, and my birth certificate clearly says "Michigan."

It is also the Harvard-Yale game today. Back in law school, I loved going to the "The Game," if for no other reason to see women in fur coats waiting in line to use a port-a-potty.

At 11, I'm attending the BU-Oklahoma game-- I'll be the one wearing maize and blue.

Comments:
I'm here . . . hold your breath until tomorrow. You know how we Europeans jet-set around and stuff. Just got back from the Riviera, but couldn't miss the haiku challenge!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#