Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

What I learned at Fashion Night

1. It makes me kind of uncomfortable when a woman uses the word "undergarments."
2. Seriously, I think Bradley Thomas and I have many of the same clothes.
3. We need a new sound system in 127. Maybe Marshall stacks.
4. Jim Underwood is a very witty and sharp guy (for an East German Cyborg).
5. Rory Ryan is able to combine content with brevity.
6. In a pinch, I can pronounce Chris Fahrfenhogger's name correctly.
7. Kristin Simpson has a commanding presence in the classroom.
8. One takes a great risk when he takes questions from a 10-year-old in public.
9. Moynahan and Brewton have great taste in clothes. If I were a woman, I would copy them relentlessly.
10. Um, really, where did Danny Back learn that whole "model-walk" thing? He seemed to know what he was doing.

Comments:
What's the chance of getting pictures posted (for those of us that had the audacity to stay home and study)? Maybe we can expand the PC program to include a "fashion and protocol" seminar.
 
No photos will be allowed, due to inadvertant and embarrassing "wardrobe malfunctions."
 
Aw, c'mon! Show us the pictures! Seriously, though, I think it might be helpful to compile a brief list summarizing the suggestions for those of us who couldn't make it. I think it's especially relevant to those of us currently in PC.
 
Marshall stacks in 127 would be good, as well as a smoke machine and one of those harness setups you can use to fly around the room...
 
J. Ray-- I thought about the flying harness for this show, but Bates wouldn't go along with my plan for a "Let Your Freak Flag Fly" section of the finale.
 
I snuck in an illegal camera, I just have to check to see if the pictures came out or not. If they did, they will soon be on facebook for all to see.

I mean, uh, I was taking notes the whole time, I didn't have time to do anything else.
 
There is a pretty amazing picture of Bradley Thomas in a kind of "Disco Stu" ensemble in the Lariat this morning. They also referred to me as "Dr. Osler." Hee hee.
 
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/custom/msn/careeradvice/viewarticle.aspx?articleid=837&SiteId=cbmsnhm4837&sc_extcmp=JS_837_hotmail1>1=8632&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=f121cc3396604b83aece9bb98807efb8-213271891-TI-4
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#