Monday, October 23, 2006

 

SBA Election Endorsements

For SBA President: Lucius Malfoy


The Baylor Law faculty is unanimous in its support of Lucius Malfoy for SBA president. He is a strong student who has done very well in moot court, and has shown a real flair for returning the world to misery and fear in the clutches of the Dark Lord. He also has great plans for a Christmas party!



For Treasurer: Quisp

This is Quisp's first attempt at an electoral victory since defeating Quake in the 1972 Cereal War. As a meth-addicted and deranged alien, Quisp is the perfect choice to care for and disperse your SBA funds. He also is able to fly with the propeller attached to his head.










For Imperial Vice-President: Kristina Reyna

I think she's running unopposed. Based on what I have heard, I think she would be able to work well with both Lucuis Malfoy and Quisp to make Baylor Law a better place. We also have the exact same birthday, and once inadvertantly merged our birthday parties (see photo, in which I look kind of confused).


Comments:
I still want to vote for Freshman Tim for something
 
http://snapegonnagiveittoya.ytmnd.com/
 
I voted for the people who did not litter the bathroom walls with their pictures. Nothing worse than taking a whizz and having some dude staring right back at you.
 
Wait, I just reread your endorsement of Kristina and Quisp. I think you meant to say that you have the same exact birthday as Quisp, not Kristina.

'cause there's NO WAY you and here were born on the exact same day. If she's a day over 24 in that photo I'd be shocked. And although I know you've had your share of Shiners, Buds and even Meister Braus (don't deny it), not too mention greasy pizza and barbecue all up and down the east coast, that kind of abuse alone would not explain the obvious age difference.

Unless maybe she was frozen crygenically during the 70's and 80's, a la Austin Powers or Ted Williams.
 
Here is an idea for the SBA or the Baylor Law T-Shirt for this year.

Baylor Law School...Making Lawyers One Blog at a Time.
 
Quisp, Quake and Capn' Crunch. If you eat a bowl of each in quick succession, you can die of diabetic shock without evening knowing it. It's completely amazing I lived through that period of my life--adicted to Quake with no where to go. I really hit rock bottom there. Fifth Grade was just pure hell, not knowing where my next bowl would come from.
 
IP-- ok, not the exact same day in the exact same year. The exact same day in really, really different years. I apologize for the error.

Medievalist-- that kind of explains some things. Quake, huh? What did you do when they killed him off?
 
I went "cold duck." As the price of a box of Quake went over the hundred dollar mark, I couldn't feed my habit any more. It was ugly, so I kicked the Quake addiction, but I broke into a million little pieces. I have been Quake-free for over thirty years. Yes, I slip every once in awhile and have a bowl of Capn' Crunch, but it's not the same.
 
I still think you probably have the same birthday as Quisp. Or at least one of those hats.

--I broke my own Quake habit as a result of an invitation to "Have Breakfast with the King," King Vitamin, that is.
 
IP--

Why didn't I get any of the King Vitamin at your house a few weeks ago? As I remember, you offered only a few Cheerios, Sanka, and good wishes for breakfast.
 
Not True! I told you that you could harvest as many acorns as you could carry from the backyard. And that wasn't Sanka
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#