Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

I'm Back in Black!

Hey, excellent Haiku, folks. I will be announcing the winner six weeks into next quarter. Ha ha-- little joke there. Sorry. But I will try to reach Christophe Van Farfenplopper within the next few days to pick a winner and receive a critique.

Driving back from Alpine after dark, I think I was being followed by Toonces, The Cat Who Could Drive A Car. Actually, this was a cat trying to drive a Chevy Suburban-- weaving back and forth, passing then slowing down, etc, etc. Then it was just gone, presumably suffering the same fate as Toonces.

Comments:
How much do I love a good Toonces reference?

A lot.

(The cat that I had growing up actually loved to stand on the drivers lap and put her paws on the steering wheel while the vehicle was in motion, which, while maybe not the safest way of traveling with a cat, cemented my Toonces love.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#