Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

Heidi Klum Says: Auf Wiedersehen!


There's more news about Fashion Night in this Lariat article. I thought the models did a great job. Chris Fahrengolfer's ensemble consisting of a sport coat, khakis that had been run over by a car, a "Nixon" shirt (unclear whether that referred to Richard or Mojo), a tie worn over the head, and one bowling shoe and one flip-flop was particularly impressive. I have that same outfit, actually. Gordon Davenport came closest to an actual acceptable men's outfit with his "Houston Plaintiff's Lawyer" look, but as Judge Manske put it, "those jeans look like you have worn them for three weeks."

Comments:
Oh, so you're "Dr. Osler" now? How come your colleague Prof. Simpson isn't Dr. Simpson?

Wasn't there an ethics case where some lawyer who advertised himself as a "Law Doctor" got sanctioned by his State Bar?
 
Well, I never talked to the reporter, so I don't know how I became Dr. Osler. If it is any consolation to you, Mr. Crabbypants, the Lariat also demoted me from Professor to Assistant Professor.
 
I actually talked to her and she added and h to jon, and city to N.Y. We obviously weren't good enough the way we were.

But well done arranging such an event.
 
Not to be picky, but it's spelled Auf Wiedersehen! Project Runway reunion tonight!
 
I heart Project Runway!
 
1:09-- Thanks; I fixed the spelling. Are you some kind of "German-speaking person?"
 
i wish i had better chest hair.
 
The student who wrote the story will have consequences for the fact errors. That's what happens when your undergraduates write your media...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#