Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Fashion Night FAQ

Q: When and Where is Fashion Night at Baylor Law?
A: 7:30 tomorrow night (Tuesday) in room 127 at Baylor Law.

Q: What will be the format?
A: First, expert panelists will give advice on what to wear in the courtroom, as business casual, and for the firm event. Second, models will show you what to wear... and what NOT to wear!

Q: Who are these experts?
A: For the men, advice will be dispensed by Prof. Underwood, Prof. Ryan, and Judge Manske. For the women, your experts will be Dean Jackson, Prof. Wilson, and Prof. Fusilier.

Q: Will Puckett be a model?
A: Good question! How about it, Mr. Puckett?

Q: I'm having trouble getting ink out of linen pants! Help!
A: First, take off the pants and lay them on a flat, non-permeable surface with the stain up. Second, mix a solution of one part tonic water and one part gin. Leaving the pants alone, pour the solution you have prepared into a large glass and go over to Swanburg's apartment. Repeat until the stain is gone.

Comments:
Alternatively, hairspray will remove ball-point ink. Then you enjoy your beverages without that inky taste.

Go Texas Coop Extension!
 
What should the non-models wear to this great event?
 
I think you recommended that "spill food on your date's clothes" tactic to me about 15 years ago. Never quite worked out for me.

Neither did the "run out of gas on a country road late at night" trick.
 
Rg--

Wear whatever you want, but... people will be looking... and shirts and shoes are required.
 
Only shirts and shoes are required? Finally, I don't have to wear pants!

I'll see you at 7:30.

-Bill Trail
 
Oh, no. No, no, no.
 
I think a bunch of people have been taking your advice. You'd be suprised how many people show up at my place without their pants.
 
Swanburg--

Do they bring their own drinks, too?
 
is Trail going to be there????
 
IPlawPerson--

I didn't recommend eating your date's flower, either.

Er, I don't think I did. Boy, she was cute, too.
 
I would be a model- but epic saga that has become my laptop will keep me from participating
 
Just wondering--will there be judges, too, and are they really naked under those robes? PA.
 
Stef--

Uh, Judge Manske is one of the experts, but you'll have to check for yourself on what goes under the robes. Is that a puffalump in your avatar?
 
Will Manske also give us advice on how to dress for a late night singing karaoke at Scruffy's?
 
6:15--

If late night karaoke at Scruffy's is a firm event, well, yes he will! And I would like some more information about that firm.
 
Of course that's a Puffalump! What else would it be? My picture? Um, no. (Unless I really am a Puffalump.)

--token bf.com whipping girl

P.S.: I'm only here because the Baylor Ethicist called you an East German cyborg. And you're funny.
 
Once again you've confused a story... Unless that's some naughty euphemism I never ate my date's flower. It was someone else who ate mine. Which was why it looked so scraggly when I got pulled over...

So I guess the relevance here is that handcuffs are not good courtroom attire.

On the other hand, they might come in handy when eating a flower.

Yeah, she was cute, wasn't she?
 
Just don't let Puckett model his "house shorts." ;-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#