Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

The Blogosphere is growing!

There's a new one from a 1Q with some haiku mojo. I'm a fan already. I don't really know the 1Q's other than from my kind-of-goofy, one-time-only (I don't think I could or should re-create it) orientation presentation in August, but they all come to practice court someday. Actually, not all of them, but that's a different subject.

Then Swanburg is reporting that Bradley Thomas has started a blog, but I'm not sure Mr. Thomas has started the kind of blog one finds on the internet, since I can't find it there. It may be in the side room of a bar in New York or something.

UPDATE: Thomas and Swanburg, having broken up as blogging partners, seem to be having an on-line catfight that is probably just a publicity stunt suggested by the WIlliam Morris Agency (which represents both of them). Don't worry about it too much-- the same thing happened when Prof. Bates and I started Osler's Razor in 1987.

Comments:
Swanburg's not really good at that whole linking thing. Here is Bradley's blog

No one is safe in cyberspace.
 
Its MEEEEE!
 
Wow, the cat thing is kind of creepy, but otherwise amusing. It makes me feel all nostalgic every time you hear (or read) someone expressing the same thoughts you had two years earlier. Ah, good ole LARC memos...
 
Unknown whipped 1Qs
Snug in anonymity
Curl in fetal position
 
Tis true. When I discovered he started his own blog I fired him. When I decided firing him wasn't ample revenge, I stole his girl.

Now, we are even.
 
Pure Caca: I'm going to assume that you've invented a new type of poetry appropriate for Sundays. I think it's clever.

Haiku Friday is obviously that way because Friday is the 5th day of the week hence the 5 beats in the last line.

You realized that and put 7 beats in your last line to represent Sunday.

Brilliant.
 
Not gonna lie, I like Tommy Boy's music.
 
The 1Q's have curled into fetal positions? I think I've seen some of them in those big kooshy chairs on the first floor, then.
 
Professor, Orientation was cool. You were the best part, no lie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#