Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

That Didn't Fulfill My Worst Fears...

The presentation at the Baptist Church went pretty well, but in the future I probably would refrain (in church, anyways) from explaining that Marcel Duchamp meant "LHOOQ" to mean "she has a hot ass."

Now, I'm very tired. We had practice court exercises all afternoon-- the good news is that many of them were pretty good, and a few were excellent. I did have my first opportunity to sing Stonehenge by Spinal Tap in reaction to a tiny little exhibit, but I refrained. Tomorrow, I plan to turn it up to 11, though.

However, I'm troubled by a recurring dream that I have been having. In the dream, I walk into my class at the 11:45 starting time and all 90 students have been replaced by unknown people of wildly different ages, from babies in one seat to elderly people in the next. None of them seem to have any idea why they are there.

What could that mean?

Comments:
Don't your worst fears involve something a lot scarier than a lecture at your own Church in front of a friendly and appreciative audience? Like maybe a combined task force of Hezbollah militants, redneck car part thieves and drunken high school students manning a 1979 Vega doing doughnuts on your front lawn while you're supposed to be watching the house? Or was it the one involving your second grade teacher and the cast of F Troop?
 
Seems pretty clear to me....PC has rendered some of us old beyond our years...and others of us babbling babes who just need our diaper changed after getting called on (me). And we all probably look everyday like we have no idea where we are or why we are in that room. You dream pretty literally, I think!
 
I'd like to spend an hour or so with that ass. How much for the whole hour?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#