Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Return of the Legend


Take a look at the comments to the previous post ("Correction!"). I'm not totally sure about this, but it appears that Chris Fahrfenhooper, the originator of Baylor blogging with his SoTheBearSays, has begun a new life as a post-PC slacker with oddly French overtones. Perhaps, in a truly unholy alliance, the PC profs and the conservative talk radio hosts could team up to attack him through the media.

This whole French thing worries me, as Chris may turn his attention from the law and his writing and take up, for example, perfume testing on bunnies or cosmetics development. I understand they do things like that in "France."

Comments:
Zee reign of zee unruly pirate of professional responsibility on zee premier (and first) Baylor blog of legality (fraternity and liberty) has inspired me to lose it and let loose with arbitrary and considerable zeal. So.

I say "mais non" to testing perfumes on bunnies and "oui" to hanging about in the cafes-philo of your "Starbucks" and your "Common Grounds" discussing zee latest in Heideggerian phenomenology, zee Fourth Amendment and Belgian waffles (which we call "freedom waffles" in my country).

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
 
Your lack of commentary on the Baylor blog circuit left me worried for your health and safety. Welcome back.
 
Love the picture . . .
 
Freedom waffles. Hee hee.

For what it is worth, I am supposed to meet an actual professional philosopher on Friday at Common Grounds. It will be SO worth it if the baristas do the "faculty dance" for me again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#