Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Reality Check re: Fashion Night at Baylor Law

Just in case anyone is confused, the point of fashion night is not to get people to dress like me. Any hint of such will bring forth many painful stories from IPlawguy, who knows what I wore as a student. I just want to organize it, and let Prof. Simpson and others who know what they are doing handle the heavy lifting.

Though I may have a few tips on what to avoid (male division) drawn from this year's PC experience.

Hee hee-- that should get some people thinking. Evil, huh?

Comments:
Heavy Lifting? EEGADS, I've just started with this bicep project. My 3-pound weights may not get me where we need to be for our Oct. deadline.
 
dude. why couldn't there be a fashion night when i still went to school at baylor!?!?
 
oh and prof simpson...don't forget to stress the importance of good shoes!!
 
Once you bagged that whole George Will (the 80's Tucker Carlson) bowtie thing and grew your hair you looked fine. I still don't believe that the Judge for whom you clerked really required you to go the whole perm, cheesy moustache, tight pants Freddy Mercury route, however.
 
Totally has nothing to do w/ Fashion Night (although I do think asking Prof. Trail to come back and model his denim jumpsuit would be a really prudent decision) but its pretty darn funny and deserves witty commentary of sorts.

http://www.jimmysdonkeyfund.com/Welcome.html

I gave him $3.
 
At the urging of Swanburg, I volunteer to be one of the models in the fashion show, but only if I get to wear my disco suit as one of the examples of what NOT to wear.
 
perhaps you should use your softball gear as examples of what not to wear?
 
I hope you'll give hair care tips, at least?
 
My theory is that hair doesn't need any "care." But you probably already figured that out.
 
I 2nd Prof Osler on that one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#