Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

I Have A Laser Pointer!

I'm about to head over to give this lecture at 7th & James, and Ricky Lovecky lent me a laser pointer! Oddly, even though I'm about to speak on the greatest artistic works of Western culture and the bedrock principles of legal ethics, all I want to do is play with this laser pointer! It's proving very difficult to stop myself from pointing it at cars and certain people walking by.

Of course, sometimes I still pretend that the parking brake is secretly a missile launching system.

Comments:
I am a fan of the blog, but I think you are a bit too "link" happy.
 
4:05 - relax, dude. He probably is just fulfilling his innate need to cite sources for every proposition and statement. He probably forgets that these entries will not be submitted to a federal appellate court.
 
Is this pointer is going to make an appearance in PR tomorrow?
 
I don't think squeeknsqueeker is a "dude"-- and it's true, I love the links! That, and laser pointers. And food.
 
Laser pointers are more fun if you're in the class or audience, although attempting to blind the prof/speaker is considered bad form in some cultures. Also its kind of obvious. I liked the old sunlight off the watch face reflected into the professor's eyes when I was in law school
 
So, watching the Daily Show this morning, Lewis Black's segment "Back in Black" came on. I was drinking a smoothy and watching. He said something to the effect of, "And this week the Florida Zoo welcomed their first baby panda in the zoo's history and everyong was, O MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING." This is when I looked up and saw a bald baby panda/ferret thing writhing on the floor and flopping. I could not hold it in and smoothy shot straight out my nose. If you have never seen a baby panda be forewarned.
 
The links are just right.

A friendly reminder to readers: following links is optional.
 
Well Prof. it seems I can't make observations about your blog without people jumping to defend you. Luckily, my only other observation was that I am a fan of the blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#