Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Correction!


Apparently, I goofed up on a few things in the last post. First off, I erred in saying that Prof. Wren attended Baylor as an undergraduate. In fact, he graduated from Wrenssellaer Polytechnic Institute (R.P.I.) in Troy, New York. Also, it appears I made some mis-statements regarding the Jimposing Wookie who frequently accompanies Prof. Wren. I have been told that his name is Tarfful, and that he is not Prof. Wren's "assistant," but rather his "Jedi Collaborator." I regret the errors.

Comments:
So zees is vut zee Baylor blogging community has come to een my (er, in zat debonaire 3L's) absence? I (er, he) should have left zooner.

Pardonnez-moi, le professeur, let me introduce myself. I am Christophe de Fahrfenhoffer, survivor of the Spring-Summer PC wars, and now stagnating in the postbellum intellectual ennui that is "post-PC." Life is a meaningless struggle against negation, er, "la negation," and veezout PC, I am veezout a struggle. So I shall *cough cough cough* smoke, drink red wine for dinner and absinthe for dessert, and ponder zee nothingness of being.

And of course, I shall be following zees blog veeth as much interest as I follow zee sufferings of zee PC pupils you terrorize.
 
Aye, Fahrenhoffer, ye olde nemesis! Now thee dare to darken my digital door much as thou suffered my visitations at SoTheeBearSayeth.

If you drink enough absinthe, you will end up looking like a wookie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#