Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Aye, So Long Fahrenblarfer

Sadly, Chris Fahrenholdt over at SoTheBearSays has ended his string of successes as chronicler of all that is Baylor Law. Though I was the prof. and he was the student, I must admit that I checked it every day.

In starting Baylor Law's First Known Blog by a prof, I lack the freedom that Chris had-- I can't, and won't, comment on many Baylor controversies.

There are, however, lots of other controversies that I CAN comment on, including the "What the Heck Happened At Facebook?!?!" controversy brought on by that site's conversion to a format akin to one of those ADD-style cable business channels where there are three or four bands of information blocking out the show. It's distracting, stalker-enabling, and somewhat overwhelming.

But, like lots of the other people complaining, I kind of like it. Do I care that Gordon Davenport has posted a comment on Margaret Chen's wall? Whether I do or not, I can't help myself from chasing it down and reading it.

Comments:
It is rather sort of like watching Saturday Night Live's version of MSNBC where they keep putting things in your line of vision to where you can no longer see the reporters.
I think I might like it though, since it helps me keep up with Puckett's daily doin's more effectively which is something I think everybody can enjoy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#