Friday, July 17, 2026

 

Haiku Friday: Chocolate

 


Sometimes, at around 9 in the evening, I just need a little bit of chocolate. I'm not a person who consumes a LOT of chocolate. I don't even like chocolate ice cream. But there is this one part of the day when it is just the right thing- a square of dark chocolate. So let's haiku about chocolate this week-- what kind you like, memories, weird experiences, whatever. Here, I will go first:

Lund's and Byerley's
Makes these little chocolates
Holiday goodness.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula, and have some fun!

Comments:
One last treat before
heading to bed— four squares of
Milka with raisins.

 
Oh, Hershey’s cocoa!
I mix you with hot milk and
Throw in marshmallows
 
Vanilla ice cream
with hot fudge/chocolate sauce
Favorite dessert

 
After dinner treat
The sweet and the salt combine
Makes all days better.
 
Salted chocolate
chunk shortbread cookies are my
New favorite treat
 
Salt complementing
Chocolate is a new and
Delicious trend~yum
 
Makes love to the tongue
This bit of chocolate joy
While the world goes by.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#