Friday, August 15, 2025

Haiku Friday: School Supplies

 


When it starts to get a little colder (at least in Minnesota) that means it's time to get school supplies. I've basically been doing this most of my life, and it is still a part of my routine-- I want to make sure I have some nice pencils and pads in plenty of time.

So, let's haiku about that this week. Here, I will go first:

Big fat Number Twos
The pencils I love the most
Me? Avid scribbler.

Now is is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 AM

    Pencils, Elmers glue,
    Crayons, new spiral notebooks
    All ready to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:55 AM

    Rubber erasers
    That plastic pouch for supplies
    Fresh set of markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most important school
    supply- new lunch box. It has
    to be really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CraigA5:55 AM

    New pencils, cool ‘raser,
    wooden ruler, kid’s scissors,
    and metal compass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Boy venerated
    Pencils,poor he was,milking
    Cows, grew—had plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:00 PM

    To Spokane we went—
    For clothes and school supplies.
    Dad stayed home.Harvest.

    ReplyDelete