Monday, March 02, 2020

 

Oh, Wilderness!

I'll admit this: I offered up the topic of "Wilderness" in part because I wanted Christine to respond. And boy, did she! Check it out:

Hey, come visit us
Fourteen acres, wooded bliss
deer, birds, frogs and dogs

Down in the ravine
Old bootlegger barrels lay
Revenuers Ax

Japanese garden
greets visitors driving in
A bit of Eden.

And she wasn't the only one. We got this from IPLawGuy, who grew up in the woods, living in a cave with bears who had a television and three board games (Parcheesi, Candyland, and something called "Kill All Monsters"):

Never felt lonely
while walking out in the woods
The office, however....

And also this from Susan Stabile, who knows her way around the woods:

Sun sparkling through leaves,
crunch of pine beneath my feet--
Always makes me smile.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#